At the 4th FBI International Symposium on Agroterrorism in Kansas City, Mo., this week, Jerry Jaax, DVM, ACLAM, Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and veterinarian at Kansas State Unviersity, discussed agroterrorism and the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) that is planned for Manhattan, Kan.
Jaax discusses agroterrorism, NBAF
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL