Dave Nichols says 2013 proved to be a record year for bull sales at Nichols Farms. He says customers are focused on breeding programs rather than individual animals, and that he found many new customers in their 30s and early 40s who are starting new cow herds.
Bull sales and trends at Nichols Farms
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets