Dave Nichols says 2013 proved to be a record year for bull sales at Nichols Farms. He says customers are focused on breeding programs rather than individual animals, and that he found many new customers in their 30s and early 40s who are starting new cow herds.
Bull sales and trends at Nichols Farms
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina