Issues management is a priority for NCBA director of communications Darren Williams, who encourages cattlemen to engage with consumers and tell beef’s story. Williams helped create the Masters of Beef Advocacy program that promotes the use of social media by cattle producers.
Cattlemen encouraged to connect with consumers
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday