Nevil Speer, Western Kentucky University, discusses crossbreeding beef cattle, and the value of consumer satisfaction to beef producers.
Measuring consumer satisfaction for beef producers
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.