Sherman Berg began his career in the livestock industry with the American Shorthorn Association in 1964. He was a faithful supporter of youth livestock programs, and retired as president of the Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben in Omaha, Neb.
Sherman Berg recognized at Ag Media Summit
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records