During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants, outlines the company’s Ranching for Profit School and Executive Link program, and discusses the factors contributing to profitable ranch businesses.
Part 1: Profitable ranching -- Not an oxymoron
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody