During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants, outlines the company’s Ranching for Profit School and Executive Link program, and discusses the factors contributing to profitable ranch businesses.
Part 1: Profitable ranching -- Not an oxymoron
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule