During the recent Animal Disease Traceability Forum in Denver, Glenn Fischer with Allflex USA outlined some key points of discussion. The ADT system allows individual states to set some of their standards for cattle shipped in, and Fischer says participants seemed to favor a regional approach toward harmonizing state ADT policies, with states negotiating agreements with other nearby states with similar production and marketing systems.
A flexible, regional animal traceability system
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday