At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records