At the King Ranch and Deseret Ranches, Paul Genho, PhD., has helped manage some of the nation’s largest ranching operations. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, he discusses the nation’s critical water and the findings of a new report from the King Ranch Institute for Ranch Management. For more detail on Genho’s presentation, read “The future of agricultural water.”
Ag must address looming water crisis
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future