At the King Ranch and Deseret Ranches, Paul Genho, PhD., has helped manage some of the nation’s largest ranching operations. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, he discusses the nation’s critical water and the findings of a new report from the King Ranch Institute for Ranch Management. For more detail on Genho’s presentation, read “The future of agricultural water.”
Ag must address looming water crisis
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit