At the King Ranch and Deseret Ranches, Paul Genho, PhD., has helped manage some of the nation’s largest ranching operations. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, he discusses the nation’s critical water and the findings of a new report from the King Ranch Institute for Ranch Management. For more detail on Genho’s presentation, read “The future of agricultural water.”
Ag must address looming water crisis
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works