Kent Andersen, PhD., associate director for North American technical services for Pfizer Animal Genetics, provides an update on some of the latest genomic tools available to seedstock and commercial cattle producers.
Catching up on genomics
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population