College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
College Aggies Online : This year’s winner
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning