College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
College Aggies Online : This year’s winner
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Creep feeding can add pounds to livestock
- Forage Focus: Cereal rye as a feedstuff option
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant