This week on Merck Animal Health’s BRD Report: From the Fence Post blog, guest blogger Dee Griffin, DVM, MS, from the Great Plains Veterinary Education Center discusses BQA. In a post titled “Beef Quality Assurance – Healthy Herds, Happy Consumers,” Griffin points out that 19 of 20 beef products originating in the United States are raised within BQA guidelines. Management of bovine respiratory disease (BRD), he adds, is a component of BQA. Read the full blog post here.
Dee Griffin contributes to BRD blog
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle