The accuracy rating of expected progeny differences (EPDs) on seedstock cattle can vary significantly. Lee Leachman explains what EPD accuracy means, how it applies to selection and traits for which it is most critical.
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Ag markets seem set to end the week in mixed fashion
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Winning bid for Northern Beef almost four times minimum bid
- Make adjustments to care for cattle as temperatures drop
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up