At the Cattle Industry Convention, Kansas State University veterinarian says beef producers have a proud history of animal husbandry, but can strive to continuously improve practices and protect animal welfare and beef quality.
Everyday animal welfare
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week