At the Cattle Industry Convention, Kansas State University veterinarian says beef producers have a proud history of animal husbandry, but can strive to continuously improve practices and protect animal welfare and beef quality.
Everyday animal welfare
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup