A group of agriculture students at Texas A&M University have organized “Farmers Fight,” an initiative to advocate for agriculture, stimulate dialog and inform their fellow students about agriculture’s role in today’s society. During the recent International Livestock Congress, three of the group’s leaders, Mason Parish, Jasmine Dillon and Victoria Pilger described their activities and future plans. Be sure to see Jasmine Dillon’s spoken-word video, “Farmers Fight – Stand Up!”
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future