A group of agriculture students at Texas A&M University have organized “Farmers Fight,” an initiative to advocate for agriculture, stimulate dialog and inform their fellow students about agriculture’s role in today’s society. During the recent International Livestock Congress, three of the group’s leaders, Mason Parish, Jasmine Dillon and Victoria Pilger described their activities and future plans. Be sure to see Jasmine Dillon’s spoken-word video, “Farmers Fight – Stand Up!”
- Do opponents of crop insurance oppose farm programs in general?
- Ag markets generally mixed again Tuesday morning
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- Will this summer be a repeat of 2012?
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Monday Market Sentiment: Weekly predictions may show market peak
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL