Cattle feeder and rancher Dallas Horton, DVM, outlines genetic-selection strategies that pay on the ranch and in the feedyard.
Horton says yes to heterosis, no to the “balanced bull”
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock