Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
Marketing globally and locally
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics