Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
Marketing globally and locally
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector