Blairs.Ag, a seedstock operation based in Saskatchewan, Canada, markets Angus, Red Angus and Hereford genetics to producers in Canada and around the world. At the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Chad Haaland describes how the operation also has begun marketing beef directly to local consumers.
Marketing globally and locally
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain