Rancher and Colorado State University professor George Seidel describes his breeding emphasis at Rabbit Creek Angus, including calving ease and moderate milk production for cows that will maintain body condition in semi-arid environments.
Milk in moderation
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup