At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Rabo AgriFiance relationship manager Mathew McKamey describes the company’s business and market researcher Don Close summarizes a new report showing a significant decline in Mexican beef herds, resulting in fewer feeder cattle available for import to the United States.
Outlook from Rabobank: Decline in Mexican cattle supplies
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle