Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
Practical research at U.S. MARC
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future