Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
Practical research at U.S. MARC
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension