Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
Practical research at U.S. MARC
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land