Nevil Speer, MMP: Too Good To Be True?
Almost too good to be true! Notwithstanding the equity market’s wild swings on May 6, nearly every indicator has been friendly for the market. It’s been a long time since it’s “felt” this good allowing the market an incredible run thus far in 2010.
FULL STORY »
AgSight: Are Calories Just The Beginning?
Last November’s AgSight featured pending healthcare reform and potential implications for agriculture. Specifically, the discussion focused upon recent torrent of criticism related to the nation’s food production systems. FULL STORY »
Nevil Speer, MMP: An Impressive Winning Streak
When it comes to the market and the business decision-making process, sentimental opinion makes it nearly impossible to be discerning; we have trouble distinguishing between factors which we can control versus those we cannot. And when we allow emotion to enter the equation mistakes often occur. FULL STORY »
AgSight: Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide
The challenge can seem overwhelming at times. I’m referring to the vital preparation of college students that’s necessary to ensure success in their respective careers. That really hit home several weeks ago while guest lecturing for an Ag Issues course.
FULL STORY »
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: Sealed with a handshake
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: From coin flip to cattle empire
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: No limitations
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame:Solidifying her legacy
- Forage Focus: New forage seedings, the window of opportunity
- Ag markets had a bad day Tuesday
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- The fork in the road
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?