Nevil Speer, MMP: Too Good To Be True?
Almost too good to be true! Notwithstanding the equity market’s wild swings on May 6, nearly every indicator has been friendly for the market. It’s been a long time since it’s “felt” this good allowing the market an incredible run thus far in 2010.
FULL STORY »
AgSight: Are Calories Just The Beginning?
Last November’s AgSight featured pending healthcare reform and potential implications for agriculture. Specifically, the discussion focused upon recent torrent of criticism related to the nation’s food production systems. FULL STORY »
Nevil Speer, MMP: An Impressive Winning Streak
When it comes to the market and the business decision-making process, sentimental opinion makes it nearly impossible to be discerning; we have trouble distinguishing between factors which we can control versus those we cannot. And when we allow emotion to enter the equation mistakes often occur. FULL STORY »
AgSight: Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide
The challenge can seem overwhelming at times. I’m referring to the vital preparation of college students that’s necessary to ensure success in their respective careers. That really hit home several weeks ago while guest lecturing for an Ag Issues course.
FULL STORY »
- YSA members gain insight into agribusiness, retail industries
- Meat industry associations quick to attack the new MCOOL rule
- Team up against bovine respiratory disease
- Oil prices pare losses on U.S. equities turnaround
- Future of food discussion with Agriculture Secretary
- Ag markets diverged prove rather volatile on Thursday
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability