Compared to last week, yearling feeders sold mostly steady with instances as much as 2.00 higher. Calf prices continued to trend unevenly, from 5.00 lower to 5.00 higher with the full declines posted in the drier areas of the Southeast.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Calf prices trend unevenly
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future