Compared to last week, yearling feeders sold mostly steady with instances as much as 2.00 higher. Calf prices continued to trend unevenly, from 5.00 lower to 5.00 higher with the full declines posted in the drier areas of the Southeast.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Calf prices trend unevenly
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future