Compared to last week, light receipts of yearling feeder cattle sold steady to 3.00 higher while spotty offerings of calves traded unevenly steady. Reports from across the country noted that offerings were on the plainer side, yet prices still mostly trended in a positive direction which could lend extra support for the market.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Spotty calf offerings, light receipts
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday