Compared to last week, light receipts of yearling feeder cattle sold steady to 3.00 higher while spotty offerings of calves traded unevenly steady. Reports from across the country noted that offerings were on the plainer side, yet prices still mostly trended in a positive direction which could lend extra support for the market.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Spotty calf offerings, light receipts
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension