Compared to last week, light receipts of yearling feeder cattle sold steady to 3.00 higher while spotty offerings of calves traded unevenly steady. Reports from across the country noted that offerings were on the plainer side, yet prices still mostly trended in a positive direction which could lend extra support for the market.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Spotty calf offerings, light receipts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector