Compared to last week, light receipts of yearling feeder cattle sold steady to 3.00 higher while spotty offerings of calves traded unevenly steady. Reports from across the country noted that offerings were on the plainer side, yet prices still mostly trended in a positive direction which could lend extra support for the market.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Spotty calf offerings, light receipts
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012