Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers weighing over 650 lbs sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 12.00 lower especially in the Northern Plains. Calves under 650 lbs traded fully 5.00 to 15.00 lower with the driest areas quoting lightweights as much as 20.00 lower and the popular 500 lb calf seeing the full decline.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steers, heifers plummet
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension