Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers weighing over 650 lbs sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 12.00 lower especially in the Northern Plains. Calves under 650 lbs traded fully 5.00 to 15.00 lower with the driest areas quoting lightweights as much as 20.00 lower and the popular 500 lb calf seeing the full decline.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steers, heifers plummet
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup