Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers weighing over 650 lbs sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 12.00 lower especially in the Northern Plains. Calves under 650 lbs traded fully 5.00 to 15.00 lower with the driest areas quoting lightweights as much as 20.00 lower and the popular 500 lb calf seeing the full decline.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steers, heifers plummet
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday