Compared to last week, calves sold unevenly steady and yearling feeders ranged steady to 4.00 higher on light Memorial Day holiday receipts. Most auction markets were closed on Monday and direct trade was slow to develop as the (CME) Chicago Mercantile Exchange was shuttered on Monday and then traded lower until late in the week.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Replacement feedlot cattle hard to buy
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup