The North American Manure Expo provides an opportunity for commercial applicators and livestock producers to advance their knowledge about manure nutrient application, while offering the unique showcase of the latest technology in the manure handling, treatment and application industry. Manure Expo combines a one-of-a-kind trade show with educational sessions where certified haulers and farmers that highlight important topics surrounding this critical area of animal production.
Crappiest Slogan Contest
- The slogan for the Pennsylvania show is a twist of words of its own; “2015 Manure Expo: Manure than you can Handle!”
- For fun a T-shirt with the slogan on the front is being created. On the back of the shirt will be the “Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans.”
- Over 140 suggestions have been collected to date, but organizers are sure that some of the crappiest have yet to be suggested.
- A few examples are “Manure Expo. Immerse yourself,” “Manure Expo, where nobody stands behind their product,” and “You provide the creek, We provide the paddle.”
- Slogans are being collected through April 24th. Please submit slogans by visiting the North American Manure Expo website and following links to submit a slogan. Alternatively, you can submit slogans to Manure Expo co-chair Robb Meinen at firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-865-5986.
- T-shirts will be available for free to the first 600 people that register for the event on the website and redeem their printed registration form at the Manure Manager Magazine booth on July 15th.
- Shirts will be available for purchase on the website in the weeks leading up to, and after, the Manure Expo, although shipment will not occur until after July 15th because Rejected Slogans will not be revealed until that day.
- People who submit one of the "Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans” chosen, will receive a free shirt.