The American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP) annual meeting will be held Sept. 22-24 at the America’s Center in St. Louis, Mo.
Ten reasons (among many more) to attend AABP in 2011 are:
- 22.5 hours of continuing education credits available
- 100+ exhibitors at the trade show
- Pre-Conference seminars Sept. 18-21
- Keynote presentation by Jo Luck, former CEO of Heifer International
- Current, in-depth, practical topics for feedlot, cow-calf and dairy practitioners and technicians
- Clinical forums, practice tips, research summaries, poster sessions and great entertainment
- Multiple student activities including sessions, case competition, scholarships, reception, Amstutz auction and more
- One of the best and most exciting veterinarian awards presentations in veterinary medicine, including the new Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame (voting ends Aug. 5)
- AABP Job Fair and networking with colleagues, peers, old and new friends
- This year held in conjunction with both the 3rd International Symposium on Mastitis and Milk Quality and the American Association of Small Ruminant Practitioners
Download the 2011 AABP program here.
The pre-registration deadline for the meeting is Sept. 2, with registrations after that date charged the on-site registration fee.