Cattle health during the dog days of summer: Fly controlFrustrating and at times hard to kill, fly control offers many benefits to cattle producers. The buzzing pests are the carriers of bacteria and disease, such as anaplasmosis – a cow killing, weight dropping, aborting and bull infertility nightmare. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
DFM for rumen health
Megasphaera elsdenii is an anaerobic bacteria that metabolizes lactic acid in the rumen of beef and dairy cattle reducing the ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought
- Will El Niño be enough to break California’s drought?