Study shows Beef Checkoff program yields $11.20 per $1 investedConsequently with the decline in the national beef numbers, Beef Checkoff budgets have taken a significant hit – but that hasn’t stopped the $1 investment per head of cattle sold program from accelerating in returns. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
Compared to last week, feeder cattle and calves sold 3.00-8.00 higher with the full advance on yearlings which were actually ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought