EPA publishes annual greenhouse gas inventoryThe 19th edition of the annual Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks (Inventory) showed a 3.4 percent decrease in greenhouse gas emissions in 2012 compared to 2011. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Next generations need quality, communication
John Paterson, National Cattlemen's Beef Association, talks about what today's beef consumers want and why cattlemen should pay attention to ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- Water Supply Forecast: Record snow in Northwest, dry Southwest
- The boy is back? Risk of El Nino this year increases
- Drought deepens in the Corn Belt, but...
- Say ‘adios’ to La Nada
- Drought-weary California faces brutal wildfire season
- California heads into dry season already parched
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 5 Area Daily Wtd Avg Direct Slaughter Cattle - Negotiated
- Estimated Livestock Slaughter
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Texas to Mexico Daily Livestock Exports
- Schuyler Livestock Sales at Rushville IL