Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IIIWith our diets, we rely on objective science to guide both official policymaking and our personal choices. Unfortunately, the ‘objective’ studies are surprisingly wrong in their conclusions. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Peterson Farm Bros.: 'Will you talk farming to me?'
There’s something for everyone in the Peterson Farm Bros. latest parody, which combines popular songs from 2013 and 2014.
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- Climate change impacts agriculture, too
- Will my alfalfa survive the coming winter?
- Winter outlook: Hola El Niño, adios Polar Vortex
- All is quiet on the drought front
- USDA launches climate hub website
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday