Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: Sealed with a handshake“I can’t say when I started in the cattle business, because I’ve always been in the cattle business. There has been no beginning to it because it was always my way of life,” says seasoned cattle feeder and entrepreneur Roy Dinsdale. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Definition of a cowboy
Each year the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame honors a feedyard employee with the Arturo Armendariz Distinguished Service Award, recognizing ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought