Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part VThe final installment excerpting insights from ‘The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet’ features two key takeaways from the best-selling book. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Peterson Farm Bros.: 'Will you talk farming to me?'
There’s something for everyone in the Peterson Farm Bros. latest parody, which combines popular songs from 2013 and 2014.
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- Climate change impacts agriculture, too
- Will my alfalfa survive the coming winter?
- Winter outlook: Hola El Niño, adios Polar Vortex
- All is quiet on the drought front
- USDA launches climate hub website
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Team Beef beat the bridge at 2014 Marine Corps Marathon
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part V