Lessons from the show ringIt’s late July; temperatures are averaging in the mid- to upper-90s nearly every day – that can only mean one thing: it’s county fair time! FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
DFM for rumen health
Megasphaera elsdenii is an anaerobic bacteria that metabolizes lactic acid in the rumen of beef and dairy cattle reducing the ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought
- Will El Niño be enough to break California’s drought?
- Drought turns Calif. farmland into Dust Bowl
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- Cotton root rot inhibits alfalfa stand longevity