EPA in hot water over proposed CWA ruleDespite a recent public relations campaign through Missouri farm country to attempt to calm the waters about the proposed changes to the definition of “Waters of the United States” under the Clean Water Act, the EPA continues to take heat from farmers and ranchers, and lawmakers. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
DFM for rumen health
Megasphaera elsdenii is an anaerobic bacteria that metabolizes lactic acid in the rumen of beef and dairy cattle reducing the ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought
- Will El Niño be enough to break California’s drought?
- Drought turns Calif. farmland into Dust Bowl
- More of California experiencing most severe drought conditions