Is there a right to farm?After a recent vote (and a recount), Missouri has decided to make an addition to its state constitution: a right to farm amendment. The closeness of the vote necessitated the recount. Out of almost a million votes cast, the difference between supporters and opponents was just 2,375 votes. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Angus VNR: Beef producer, beef server
Mike Molitor, Zenda, Kan., gets a full-circle look at the beef business, as an award-winning seedstock producer and a small-town ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Drought conditions improve in parts of U.S.
- Flooding, drought divide the heartland
- California’s drought in perspective
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Western Corn Belt still reeling from 2012-2013 drought impacts
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Is there a right to farm?
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector