Kansas releases draft 50-year water visionOne the of the nation’s top agriculture-producing states is following through on a call to action from its top official to get serious about a long-term vision for water use and conservation. FULL STORY »
A successful feed yard starts and ends with the cattle it raises.Industry experts share how their operations excel in today’s industry. View Stories
A clean and sustainable environment is a key component of raising quality livestock.Keeping the environment clean is of utmost importance to the livelihood of the cattle in the feed yard, and the people who manage them. View Stories
Communicating with neighbors, opening doors.Feed yard employees cast a positive light on the cattle industry through personal relationships. View Stories
Sound investments produce quality results.Quality beef and a respected brand begin with the right tools and the right people. View Stories
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Groundbreaking new test for eColi in beef cattle
From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic ...
EXPERT COLUMNSMORE EXPERT COLUMNS »
What is your main concern when it comes to your animals' health and nutrition?
- Southern Plains still grappling with persistent drought
- Will El Niño be enough to break California’s drought?
- Drought turns Calif. farmland into Dust Bowl
- More of California experiencing most severe drought conditions
- Widespread rains fuel drought relief in the heartland, but...
- El Niño forecast weaker than earlier predicted
- A deep dive into North American cattle numbers
- Finale results show this Feedout most profitable since 2005
- Feeder Cattle Review: All-natural beef products take the stage
- Does American agriculture need ‘right to farm’ laws?
- Primary season begins to shape politics of 2014 elections and beyond
- Commentary: ‘Animal Rights or Wrongs?’